Hometown Insurance provides farm insurance protection and coverage throughout the state, and most specifically Northeastern Wisconsin. We are dedicated to providing our customers the best possible insurance protection and coverages at fair and reasonable prices through our association of fine, stable, and financially-sound insurance carriers.
why farm insurance?
Whether your passion is crops or livestock our coverage's are tailored to your needs. Did you know that Farm Insurance can cover the value of your crops and any farm equipment that you own? It can cover the barn, tractor and even the farm truck. We understand that farming and agriculture is your life and we will help you with all of your insurance needs.
What's covered under a basic policy
- Total loss of your home and certain damages
- Total loss of your barn or any building on the property
- Liability and Medical payments for visitor on your property with your permission not related to horse accidents
Basic coverage does not cover any accidents that are caused by equine, liability for employees or incidents not on your property.
- Crop Hail coverage
- Livestock Gross Margin
- Livestock Risk Protection
- Preventing Plant coverage
- Multiple Peril Crop coverage
- Equine Insurance
- Livestock Insurance